This year we head back to Madrid for another stellar edition in the city. The incredible lineup features a perfect blend of techno heavyweights, local favorites and world-class production. Our final tickets are now on offer, make sure to secure your place to be part of the DGTL experience on November 23rd at IFEMA Madrid.
This year's program embodies some of the most prominent artists and DJs in techno. With renowned faces Oscar Mulero, Dixon, Tale of Us, Adriana Lopez and many more - secure your ticket before the clock runs out.
HOW TO GET THERE
Public transport information
The nearest Metro station to IFEMA is Feria de Madrid (line 8: Nuevos Ministerios-Aeropuerto T4). The exit is opposite IFEMA’s South entrance. This line connects the venue to the different terminals of Madrid-Barajas Adolfo Suárez airport. Line 8 connects with other Metro routes at Nuevos Ministerios, Colombia and Mar de Cristal stations, which offers excellent connectivity to and from anywhere in Madrid.
Bus Madrid’s extensive bus network allows you to get to Feria de Madrid from anywhere in the city. There are two urban bus routes operated by the Municipal Transport Company (EMT):
Line 73: Diego de León - Feria de Madrid
Line 112: Mar de Cristal-Barrio del Aeropuerto
Line 122: Avenida de América-Feria de Madrid
Line 828: Universidad Autónoma-Alcobendas-Feria de Madrid-Canillejas
Feria de Madrid has road connections to Madrid’s main access and ring roads: M11 (exits 5 and 7), M40 (exits 5, 6 and 7) and A2 (exit 7). The South, North and East entrances of the fairground give direct access to the different parking areas.
DGTL IS CASHLESS
DGTL will have a cashless system for all transactions at the venue. You can pay with your debit or credit card at the bars. If you would still like to use cash, you can top up a cash-card at the top-up booth. What you did not spend at the festival can still be claimed back after the festival is over.
ENTRY TO THE FESTIVAL
· There is no need to print your ticket, be conscious of the environment.
· Tickets will be on sale at the door, as well as upgrades to backstage tickets.
· There will be a cloakroom available.
· DGTL is Cashless, you can pay with your card at the bars or exchange cash for a cashless card (the remaining credit can be refunded after the festival on dgtl.es).
· Remember that you can bring your re-cup glass from any other event and we will exchange it for a new DGTL one at no cost.
· If you come without your glass, you will be charged an amount of 1 euro non-refundable for your DGTL glass, you can take it home at the end of the event.
· For DGTL Madrid, we use an energy optimization program, we don’t use any diesel generators.
· We will do a test with compost toilets, they are much cleaner and odor-free.
· As the meat-industry accounts for nearly 18% of carbon emission, DGTL is meatless. Enjoy delicious veggie bites from our food counter
LOST AND FOUND PROCEDURE
· If you have lost a personal belonging, please report to our local customer service. You can find this next to our Top-up bar.
· We will keep any items we find safely with our team All lost and found items will be stored in our possession for 2 weeks, after which we will hand it over to city hall
· Food and drinks are available.
· Minimum age: 18+ Bring your ID.
· Zero drug tolerance policy.